WVFT Freedom 93.3 FM in Tallahassee has announced new changes to their broadcast roster.
“Live and local programming on Freedom 93.3 is critical to us at Magic Broadcasting II,” said WVFT General Manager, Barry Kaye. “We now feature 20 local personalities each week on 93.3 FM, and our weekday programming will soon be live 20 out of 24 hours a day, so listeners can interact with every program, plus hear Breaking News in real time when it happens.”
The morning show, “The Voice of Freedom Today, featuring Junior and Bobby Mac,” is live and local weekdays 6am-9am. Additional local talent that joins Greg Marr, “Junior” and Rob “Bobby Mac” MacDonald-Davies now includes:
• Mondays & Wednesdays, 7:30am: “Tallahassee Reports FM,” with newly-appointed WVFT Local News Editor Steve Stewart;
• Tuesdays, 7:30am: “Tactical Talk,” with J.D. Johnson of Talon Training;
• Tuesdays & Fridays, 8am: “Freedom Matters,” with Thomas Dickens of Dickens Reid PLLC, and Terry Madigan of Madigan Law Firm PL;
• Wednesdays, 8:15am: “Sermons on the Law,” with Matt Sirmans of Dickens Reid PLLC;
• Thursdays, 8:15am: “Fenn-omenal Health,” with Dr. Ryan Fenn of Fenn Chiropractic;
• Fridays, 7:15am: “Tish’s Town,” with Greg Tish of GT Entertainment.
Monday, June 19th WVFT will launch “The Laura Ingraham Show,” live at 9am-12noon, followed by “Alex Jones’ InfoWars,” live from 12noon-3pm, “The Michael Savage Show,” live at 3pm-6pm, and “The Larry Elder Show” live from 6pm-9pm. The popular “Dana Loesch Show” will continue to air 9pm-12midnight.
“Sports Reports,” with WVFT Local Sports Director Elton Gumbel, air Monday-Friday from 8am-8pm.
Weekends on Freedom 93.3 FM feature even more local on-air talent, including:
• Saturdays, 8am: “The Final Score,” with Jim McNeill.
• Saturdays, 9am: “Tallahassee Talks,” with Brien Sorne.
• Saturdays, 2pm: “Patty’s Playhouse,” with Patty Wilson & the Purple Door Team
• Sundays, 8am: “Mary Bush Smith Gospel Show”.
• Sundays, 9am: “Dot Brown Gospel Show”.
• Sundays, 11:30am: “Capital Connections,” with John Reid.
• Sundays, at 2pm: “Bobby and Nita Key Gospel Show”.
WVFT will keep its popular lineup of live play-by-play sports, including Tampa Bay Buccaneers football, Florida Gators football & basketball, Monday Night Football, and NFL Post Season Football, including the Super Bowl.
“We are excited to offer this newly-expanded live and local lineup to our listeners, who can find us at 93.3 FM, or listen live from our website at www.freedom93fm.com, or download the Freedom 93 FM App at no charge,” said Kaye. “Freedom 93.3 FM is truly where Tallahassee comes to talk.”